Saturday 18 July 2015

Lush - Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb Review with Pictures!


Phoenix rising is the most gorgeous shade of deep purple. It is decorated with gold dust and topped off with a cinnamon stick which floats around in the bath with you after the Bath Bomb has dissolved - Bonus!

Before I get on to the pictures of Phoenix Rising in the Bath I would like to declare that I, Claire Danielle, have taken my level of Lush-Geekiness to the very highest level! Last night while waiting for my bathtub to fill up I decided Matching Nails and Bath Bombs should totally be a thing! Perhaps I am taking my Lush Obsession too far but there was something about matching my nails to my bath bomb which really made me feel like I had my life together!

I didn't have the right shade of purple in my collection so I mixed Nails Inc - Upper Brook Street with Ciate - Shaken Not Stirred which created a gorgeous metallic pinky purple. I then used a Gold Leaf top coat on my accent nails to try and resemble the top of Phoenix Rising.

 
@clairelladaniella You know you've got your sh*t together when your Nails and Bath Bomb match! #WinningAtLife
(Instagram)


Ok so back to the Bath Bomb! Phoenix Rising instantly turns your bath water pink before gradually deepening into a gorgeous pinky purple. When you drop it in your bath it sinks right to the bottom and then rises to the top. Lush says - We believe in the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again. This Bath Bomb is a tribute to our belief that great things can rise out of the ashes, just like the mythical Phoenix''
Awwwwwww ♥

 

Who would have thought Pink, Purple and Green could look so pretty!?







Bath Pug was enjoying it as per usual! He tries to play it cool and act like he's not really interested but he was LOVIN' IT!



I hate to bring the mood in the room down because I know we're all having fun but the beautiful Phoenix Rising is one of the Victims of that Pesky Discon-Monster who has been running around causing havoc by discontinuing some of my Favourite Bath Bombs this year!

It has already been taken off of the Website so if you want to get your hands on it I would pop down to your local lush ASAP.

For the Official Discontinue List 2015 see my last Blog Post - Get your tissues ready!!

Clairella Daniella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment